Sunday, November 22, 2015

Will God give America Over to Enemy Invasion and Captivity?

Will God give America over to invasion and captivity at the hands of her enemy? Well, let's read an excerpt from my book "The Fate of America in the Ninth Hour," section title, 'The Invaders', written in 2002 and released in 2004.

 And the word of the Lord came unto me the second time saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot: and the face thereof is toward the north. 
Then the Lord said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. 
 For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdom of the north, saith the Lord; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.
And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshiped the works of their own hands.  Jeremiah 1:13-16.

I
n Ezekiel 24, the prophet Ezekiel saw the boiling pot. A picture-perfect illustration of a country that thought she was safe and secure in the pot. Nevertheless, in her own pot of security she still suffered destruction. God allowed her enemy to come in and trample over her. Jeremiah saw a vision of a seething pot. The pot about to spill depicts the coming invasion of Babylon. 

And I brought you into a plentiful country to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. The priest, pastors and prophets led the people into sin. “They that handled the law knew Me not. The pastors transgressed against Me. The prophets prophesied by another spirit (Baal),” (Jeremiah 2:8). Because of the sins of the nations, God allowed an enemy invasion in the land. Although Jeremiah was addressing a generation much like today composed of (leaders, both secular and religious in high places, and people in general), God builds a hedge of protection around Jeremiah. No one, great or small likes instruction and correction from God. No one likes to be confronted about his or her transgressions.
Jeremiah 2:5, 6:

5 Thus saith the Lord, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? (The back of the dollar bill depicts another god)
6 Neither said they, Where is the Lord that brought us up out of Egypt…


For some reason we can’t seem to learn from our fore fathers past failures and dealings with God, so we won’t repeat their ways and suffer the same consequences they did. Sometimes we need reminding of our past and where God brought us from. God uses His prophets to take us down memory lane, even as far back as our forefathers, so we can break the generational cycle of rebellion and disobedience to the will of God. He uses them to save us from having to experience His hand in judgment. As you can see, His judgments are  beginning to rain down as we’ve entered the 21st Century era walking in total rebellion to God who took us out of slavery—who took us out of Egypt into a land that we sing of in our patriotic songs.  

I had a dream in which I’d awaken to something crawling under the covers at the foot of my bed. As I arose, I could see the likeness of a mouse. I thought maybe I was just hallucinating, but no, it was being sneaky as if it was playing hide-and-seek. Strangely, it wasn’t the same one. There was another one hiding under the covers and another one. Then I saw a tiny one. All of this represents something. As I pondered on this strange dream, the Lord brought to my spirit the word “invasion” and took me straight to Habakkuk. The term invasion means an entrance made with the intent of overrunning or occupying. I don’t think America will ever be out of the red. Instead of asking questions, she needs to be getting closer to God. God is undoubtedly in control of anything that goes on around us.


The tragedy she saw September 2001 is just the beginning. She was sleep and the enemy was sneaking in and sleeping with her, learning her ways and devising evil against her on her own territory. What the enemy wants to do is to take over the land anyway. That’s their goal and God can allow that to happen just as He did with the nations throughout the Bible. They encountered constant invasions and captivity by other heathen nations. The little baby mice I saw represents children they train up to be evil just like them. They keep their evil works going from generation to generation. They train to kill, to take captive and take the spoils of the land.

The same week I had another vision in which I saw a person I know who is a Muslim. From this vision, God was communicating the term “Muslim” and how they play a role in the end-time judgments. Look at what’s happening today. Who attacked America? Who wants control over this land? The spirit of the Chaldeans is out in full force today devising evil through certain religious groups. (Genesis 16:12)
God is also bringing to my remembrance at the beginning of writing “Visions” where I mentioned the need to keep an eye on a certain group of people. I always sensed in my spirit that a group of people from another country were sneaking in and didn’t mean the American people any good. What group of people, I didn’t know and it wasn’t for me to know just yet.

God is bringing back to my remembrance dreams He had given me about a physical move my family and I would be making. In each dream, the days were different and gloomy. I remember always being on alert and trying to keep out of sight from black helicopters that patrolled the city and men in uniform. It was strange to me that I was in my hometown. What is the meaning behind these black helicopters? Why am I on a military base and a group of men in uniform are marching in my direction? God is revealing truth into something. As I said before, some of these well-known organizations do have hidden agendas.

Other dreams I would have in which the days looked gloomy, also depicted me being home. Through that, God was giving me a revelation of a move I would be making in such a time when chaos would begin happening. The physical move came to pass and now we are in a time of darkness and on constant alert followed by economic downfall, religious and political corruption and rebellion to God.

I questioned one vision God gave me as well as others in which I was at a car dealership renting a car to go to my hometown. I knew the time in which we were living was different and something was going on in the world. It was strange how we turned up at a car dealership owned by foreigners. Of all the cars in the world, why was I renting a Mercedes from them? I remember a man giving us a price quote I so vaguely recall being six hundred and something dollars. Hmm, I thought inwardly, six is the number of man. When you think about the number six—New World Order and the evil packages of deceit, hate, persecution, and everything else that trails with it, comes to mind. God, what does all of this mean? God did not give me to interpret the whole meaning until three years later after having it.

Pay a price at the hand of the enemy, who is setting up camp under our eyes as we sleep. I had to pay a price during that particular time to get to where I was going. We were heading home, trying to get away from the men in uniform. To get to where God is taking you, you have to pay a price. Some will suffer at the hands of the enemy because of the witness of Jesus in them and some will suffer at the hands of the enemy as a way of God chastising them for rejecting His ways. Why did God use a Mercedes to get a message across? Study its history and you will see its relation to Hitler and the Nazis. (Genesis 16:12) 
Somebody out there wants control of this world bad and God is going to grant that. You may say God will never do that to America. Then I must tell you to read the Bible and see how God chastised and punished Jerusalem, Judah and Israel and gave them over to invasion and captivity at the hands of their enemy. God then punished the enemy after they fulfilled His will on Judah and Israel.

It’s strange how America will chase after a leader, but somehow can never get their hands on them. Are they really trying to? Either they paid them to cause havoc in the land, or God is preserving the enemy for such a time and day to stir up trouble. God will use the enemy to purify the nation. God will use trouble to get the desired results He wants from the Church and the nation. Trouble is not over by a long shot. There’s more to come.  They have the same calling as their master satan to wage an endless plan to destroy you. The enemy’s calling is to help bring distress on your disobedient selves. Yes, God is in control, which means you’ll never be able to destroy what God has ordained to purify you and bring you closer to Him. He gives them the power to do it. When they finish their work, God will destroy them himself.

God says to love your enemies, bless them that curse you, and do good to them that hate you. Pray for them that despitefully use you and persecute you, so you may be the children of your Father, which is in heaven. Instead, you want to play God and take out vengeance, therefore, making yourselves look as evil as your enemy.
God is the one that makes His sun to rise on the evil and on the good. He is the one who sends the rain on the just and the unjust. God’s thoughts are not our thoughts and neither are His ways ours. If they were, we’d never reach the point of purification. God is still the same God as He was with the Israelites, His chosen people, and the surrounding heathen nations as He is today.
Luke 19:41-44,

41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city and wept over it,
42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! But now they are hid from thine eyes.
43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

The church is already on a spiritual decline. She is like a banana that has set for a long time, infested with dark spots from the inside out. The inner is a reflection of the outer. All the nutritious benefits have gone from her. No one can come in and get a wholesome healthy word from her. There is no soundness in her, and yet, she is tearing up the carpet and jumping over the pews talking about the rapture. You have to pay a price to get to where you are going. She is so blind that she doesn’t even realized she hasn’t even paid the price yet.

Awaken out of your deep sleep, O church, and go do your first works over. Bring forth fruit meet for repentance, so Jesus can receive you when He returns after the antichrist has fulfilled his term. Wake up church. You are sleep, the enemy has sneaked in, and you are not preparing yourselves according to God’s Word.

According to the sixth verse, God raises up your enemies to punish you for your disobedience, and then He will turn around and punish the enemy. Judgment comes to the house of the Lord first and then it falls on the wicked. God will employ the wicked to persecute the church. Remember, you’ve rejected correction from the true prophets, and put your trust in other gods, and ran after the lusts of your flesh.

The Chaldeans (Babylonians), characteristics fit that of the antichrist and his army who shall come up against the church. His army will hate Christians and to kill is nothing to them. They clothe themselves with the same spirit of the leader by worshiping a strange god. Hate groups, satanic worshipers, and religious cults, will fall right into his hands to assist him. He will be to them the messiah—the other sun they are trying to make appear.
Daniel 11:37-39,

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honor with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strongholds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.                                       

As you can see, he wears strange apparel by his connection to a foreign god. War is his god. His army and followers will include terrorists, hate-mongers, satan worshippers and nature worshippers of the sun, planets, stars, and the earth. Worshippers of those things created rather than the Creator himself. They are evil, cruel, anti-Christian, Jesus bashers, exalters of selves, power-hungry, control freaks, idolaters and they love war. Just like they are seeking to invade America, so is their leader.

Leaders want people working alongside them who support their vision. They want people who have a passion for the vision that they have. These people do not want to come under the authority of the true God, but will have no problem coming under the authority of this one world leader because they have so much in common with him. Babylonians were much evil than the Assyrians. I don’t know if there is anything worse than the antichrist. He is satan in the flesh. The Chaldeans loved to take people captive. This is exactly what this leader and his army will do. Daniel 11:33 ...yet they shall fall by sword, and by flame, by captivity and by spoil, many days.

In the dreams about the helicopters, they would be flying low enough to look inside your house. If that’s not being nosy, I don’t know what else to call it. Land of the free, heading for land of control and bondage, I see. They want to get into your private life. They want control of security. I remember seeing monitors inside homes and even underground. I remember always being on foot running and being strangely pregnant. God shed more light into the meaning of this as I write this chapter. God told me I was pregnant with a purpose. I was impregnated with the seed of God to do His will in such a day and time as this. The enemy wanted to destroy the witness of Jesus inside me, but he couldn’t.
He made me to understand that many shall run to and fro trying to understand the meaning of the times, but the few that know their God will instruct many and will turn many to righteousness as the stars. That is the mission of the remnant of God in these last days. They are to demonstrate righteousness and be a light to the Gentiles.

God went on to remind me of a vision I had at a young age where I stood looking up into the sky at a commotion going on. He explained to me that there was a war going on in heaven because hell found out who I was. I must say to you reader, hell knows who you are and many of you are allowing hell to trick you out of your blessing. God has a purpose for your life and you are running from Him. You’re running from God straight into the arms of hell because of disobedience to your calling. God went on to say to me,

They know that I (God) had placed a word in you that would make a direct positive impact on many. I had to protect you through your childhood because they devised evil against you to destroy you. Later in the years, I took you in the wilderness to protect you because I didn’t want religion to contaminate you. When you came back to me, I dealt with you wonderfully and limited who I would allow to speak into you. You can count the few on one hand.”

I am having flashbacks now of my past, even flashbacks of when I backslid and how God still had His hands on me during that time and I didn’t even know it. He allowed my life to take its course as it did, so religion wouldn’t destroy me. Religion is one of the ugliest and hardest strongholds to get out of your system. When God drew me back to Him, He led me where to go. He was particular about whose leadership I was under and who was feeding me. He knew His thoughts for me and it took the right leadership to help get me to where I needed to be in Him.

The Lord went on to tell me that He was the one that moved me out of church and placed me in the kingdom. He went on to say, “And now you feel free as a bird and ready to fly.” Yes, I did feel like something heavy lift off me. Whatever amount of religious spirit that was in me left. God went on to explain why the men in uniform and black helicopters could never catch me. I was the chosen of God, and set apart for the Master’s use.

He also said, “They may be able to destroy you physically, but they cannot destroy what I placed in you. I have a long trail of others among you with the same witness of Jesus Christ in them powerful enough to turn the world upside down. Your seed will carry the torch from generation to generation. Heaven and earth shall pass, but My word will remain. They may kill you, hold you captive or they may torture you, but My word will not be affected. My Word lives on.”
Habakkuk asked, “God, how long will you tolerate the sin of Babylon. Will you allow Judah to be caught like fish? Will you keep silent forever?  Today’s true prophets are asking God the same questions. God, how long will you tolerate the sins of this world? They are doing worst than Sodom. God, will you allow the church to be trampled over and crushed to the ground? Will you continue to just sit there forever and do nothing?”

And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain on tables, that he may run that reads it.

Write it plain, so no one will have to go pull out his or her Bible study helps to be able to understand the words you speak. Forget about using great swelling words people use to try to impress folk. Write it plain and in simple English, so he, who read it, will read with understanding and will run and tell it to the next person. We are living in a time of revelation. It is time for people to understand God and His plans for today.

It’s a honor and privilege to have a direct line to God. God hears and God responds. If he’s not responding then you may need to examine the condition of your heart. Is it clean? Habakkuk stood on his watch waiting for an answer from God. He questioned God and God answered him. People want to know the what, when, how and why nowadays. It doesn’t make any sense being in ministry and can’t get an answer from God. Amid all that is going on today, God is still in control. Keep in mind that God does not think like we think and neither are His ways ours. He will not allow sin to go unpunished. God has plans and purposes and we need to seek Him to be able to understand what they are.

To answer Habakkuk’s first question God told him, “Yes, they have paralyzed the law and injustice is rampant.” It seems like the devil is winning, but I assure you that God is still on the throne. Although, He may seem silent, He is working. It may look like they are getting away with doing evil, but God has a plan. People have questions here and there abroad. God says, “I will work a work in your days, which you will not believe, though it is told to you. It has been told to you, but I am going to put it into action.”
God goes on to say,

For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs.

“Lo, I raise up that evil nation to cause havoc on America.” Verses 7-11 describe the evil nature of this army. The Bible describes it as being terrible and dreadful. Their horses were swift and fierce. They are violent and they love to take captives. This takes you back to Luke 19:43.

“Write it plain on tablets the reason God is using the enemy from other countries to cause havoc on America and the church. Also, let them know that I raised them up for such a time and day knowing they will never get it right. I must fulfill My promise to present them blameless before Christ. So just, bear and keep in mind: To he that overcomes; I will give to eat of the tree of life. To he that overcomes, I will give to eat of the hidden manna and will give him a new name. To he that overcomes, I will give power over nations. He that overcomes shall wear white raiment. He that overcomes will receive my new name. Finally, to he that overcomes, I will grant to sit with me in My throne.”
  
Isaiah 28:21,

For the Lord shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

Precept upon precept and line upon line, Israel and Judah did not listen to the simple messages the prophets repeatedly spoke to them. They had a spirit of pride riding on them. They didn’t feel like they needed teaching. Pride will get you in trouble with God every time. God would allow the Assyrians to attack the Israelites to teach them a lesson. In like manner, the Jews later suffered an attack by the Babylonians. Instead of seeking God for counsel, Judah sought power and protection (security) from other countries.

God condemned Judah and Israel for seeking alliance with other countries against another. It’s an insult to God when you seek the counsel of others besides Him and His word. For instance, seeking counsel from such sources as the palm reader, ungodly professionals, television, books, and such. In this particular case, it was forming an alliance with another country. When you yoke up with something ungodly, you become defiled with its nature. God didn’t want His people forming alliances with godless nations. When you do that, it shows your unfaithfulness to God. It shows that you are not putting your trust in God. You are putting it somewhere else.

To read the rest, order your copy of The Fate of America In the Ninth Hour here for digital download copy at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment